Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Challenge Virtual Online Learning

Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted on my blog.  It is amazing how days slip away on other projects.  HRUMPF!  That just can't be.  SO with a new resolve and a better schedule in place, keeping up with the blogs will be put in the weekly appointment calendar. 

Thanks to VIRTUAL ONLINE LEARNING  (VOL) for the Blog Challenge today.   VOL has been the most fantastic way to learn all things eBay, blogging, social networking, marketing, plus more and a great variety of learning videos on demand.  There are monthly member chats, challenges, calls and education.  Everything in one place for 1 lifetime membership fee.  Plus everyone's up to a challenge, and VOL makes them FUN!

You can sign up here and tell them GGsCloset sent you.  You won't be disappointed.  SO what can you learn by belonging to VOL?

I wanted to start distinguishing my items in search by including my logo with the item photo.  Deborah at Pink Hill Vintage (a member of VOL) has great branding in her listings.  I was envious and I had no idea how to do something like that.  BUT, thank you VOL, Deborah had an educational video posted that had clear instructions on photo editing in Picasa.  The offering had been completed earlier in the year, and was available on demand with my membership.  Now buyers can tell my listings from others during their search.  Thank you Deborah and VOL.




http://virtualonlinelearning.info/


No comments:

Post a Comment