Friday, February 18, 2011

Busy Friday posting more maternity clothes

Wow, I have been soooo busy getting new maternity items posted today.  We are getting ready for the spring and summer.  We've posted some of the cutest maternity tops and jeans


Lavish Maternity top includes necklace




Cute MIMI Maternity Top

Looks like spring is on the way.  Don't miss out on these great maternity clothes.  I have loads to post, so keep looking back for all the new items.  Most of the item are the only one available.  If you see something you like be sure to get it  while it's still available.  As always, I combine shipping on all items purchased and paid for in the same 5 day period.  When buying multiple items, just email me through the ASK A QUESTION link at the bottom of the eBay listing.  Let me know when you have completed shopping so I can  send you a combined invoice, with adjusted shipping.  HAPPY SHOPPING.............

No comments:

Post a Comment