Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18th Blog Challenge - VOL

Thanks to Danna Crawford and Virtual Online Learning I have learned a load with each CHALLENGE that is presented.  The Twitter Challenge - I would have never dreamed that I would have completed 111 tweets in one day!!  WOW!  By reading through everyones tweets I learned about HootSuite - which made following the challenge and posting so much easier. 

I love the fact that as a member, I have access to all of the educational videos whenever I want to view them.  And I can go back as many times as I want to view them again if I just did not grasp it as well as I thought the first time.

Then there is the message boards!  Wow, every meet-up has a follow-up discussion posted where you can get your questions answered.  I love being a part of VOL. 

Here's to a load more learning and a FANTASTIC eBay year.  What do you want to accomplish in 2011? 

Virtual Onlline Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment